Photoshop or coreldraw?

Apple Bun

Thousand Master
witch 1 works best ...i use elements myself but its hard to get the tone right on the faces does anyone no anyother gd 1s u can use?

The only paint programs I use are: MS Paint for it's simplicity and OpenCanvas because Photoshop is a little in-depth for my poor brain to handle! :shock:

I also hear Painter is good to use, but I've never tried it myself. Choose what you feel most comfortable with! :D
________
Buy Extreme Q

Tones? As in manga tones or just gradients? If you look hard enough you'll find them in Open Canvas, I don't use them much so I can't really say :(

I think it's okay to use if your not going to do much tone, otherwise it's probably best to look at another program.
________
COLD CASE FORUM

Full retail Photoshop is the industry standard. Nothing competes as far as I can see.

Of course... the price tag... Not sure about Elements, haven't tried it.

I really can't afford Photoshop and i don't know anything much about Coreldraw, infact i don't even know where i can buy photoshop, no computer shops i've been into have sold it, though it's something i would love.
I've only recently been experimenting with the program i have, though it's really completely basic and pretty rubbish, it's just a program that came with our scanner called ArcSoft PhotoImpression, i also downloaded a program a while back called Pixia, but i could never figure out how to use it very well

If i was you i would go with Photoshop, thats what i would use if i had the chance, although alot of people seem to use a combination of a couple so they can achieve all the effects they want, as some seem to be better at some things than others

At the mo i have elements phototshop n coreldraw but they all dont get the tones right...but im downloading a tril pack with a few more to see if they work...

most pics i do (which aren't many: for my site mostly) are done in fireworks nd any additional resizing done in Photoshop. it's a bit too high-tech for me though. :oops:

Back