PETA picks a fight with Mario

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Source: WiiUAndMii

So, PETA are claiming that Mario's tanooki suit is promoting the fur trade, so they have made a flash game there you control a tanooki trying to get its fur back.

Seriously PETA...seriously? Why not the fact that he jumps on turtles and fish?

Maxon said:
Here's hoping Ninty decide to not play nice and present with a big lawsuit.
After the initial 3DS failure, they might need some extra money =3 (although now the console is selling quite well).

PETA give the cause of animal rights (which I consider myself an advocate of) a bad name. They're almost working like a false flag operation to actually turn people *against* the cause by being such a bunch of dicks.

Maxon said:
Here's hoping Ninty decide to not play nice and present with a big lawsuit.

Despite their big family friendly reputation, I don't think Nintendo ever play nice when it comes to their business. Haven't they had Greenpeace on their backs for years now due to them being one of the most environmentally unfriendly electronics manufacturers, and having some of the highest levels of potentially toxic chemicals in their consoles. And not only that, apparently Nintendo won't even attempt at giving them a half considerate response, and basically hang up the phone on them when they hear it's Greenpeace.

After this, at the next big gaming convention Miyamoto's probably going to turn up in a seeding Lamborghini, pumping Big Pimping out of the speakers, then step out wearing a full length mink coat whilst smoking a Cuban.

vashdaman said:
After this, at the next big gaming convention Miyamoto's probably going to turn up in a seeding Lamborghini, pumping Big Pimping out of the speakers, then step out wearing a full length mink coat whilst smoking a Cuban.
I'd love it if he did that. That's some high class trolling right there.

facepalm.gif

*Sigh seriously, it took them this long to notice, have they been living under a turtle shell these past two decades or more?

You know, that is a Mario sprite and that is basically slander that is what is going on there.

If I were Nintendo...

Well, I'd do a lot of things differently, but on this topic, I'd sue PETA out of existence.

Back