Perfect example of male beauty.

skikes

Stand User
This has spun off from the PotC4 topic. I liked it... obviously.

My vote goes for this guy right here. Bear Grylls... why? because he can be covered in blood, ****... whatever and still look hot.

bear_grylls_in_jungle.jpg

bear-grylls-shirtless.jpg

(blood is hot)
bear-grylls3.jpg

bear_grylls_drinking_turtle_blood.jpg

What i wouldnt give to be that turtle 0_o

*swoons*

I think it's David Beckham:

David-Beckham.jpg

Although I, of course, love the dreamy Anderson Cooper too:

ANderson+Cooper.jpg

Oooh, and there's also the much younger Taylor Lautner from the Twilight movies:

02-1.jpg

In the interests of equal opportunities... Stas Svetlichnyy. We were going for beauty again, right? Rather than handsomeness? In the further interests of fairness, I now demand 'handsome men' and 'handsome women' and 'best looking transgendered people' threads. ;)

20090124030352.jpg

ayase said:
In the interests of equal opportunities... Stas Svetlichnyy. We were going for beauty again, right? Rather than handsomeness? In the further interests of fairness, I now demand 'handsome men' and 'handsome women' and 'best looking transgendered people' threads. ;)

Beauty, handsomeness, pretty... whatever it all goes in here. If you wanna make a transgendered beauty topic, be my guest. Stas Svetlichny is good looking though... who is he?

Mutsumi said:
Vladimir Putin is doing pretty good for his age

No one who is half bald with man tits can be considered beautiful... but i guess its in the eye and all that.

skikes said:
ayase said:
Beauty, handsomeness, pretty... whatever it all goes in here. If you wanna make a transgendered beauty topic, be my guest. Stas Svetlichny is good looking though... who is he?
Ah, I see. Beauty for me is somewhat removed from 'handsomeness' or even 'sexyness'. I aproached this by finding a man I would actually be willing to describe as 'beautiful'. Though it is slightly unnerving to compare the woman and man I chose... besides the facial hair there's not a lot in it. I think I'll stay out of creating any more topics, eyebrows would only be raised further. This is going to turn into several eventful days of questioning my sexual preferences, isn't it?*

And Stas Svetlichnyy is a model (like Rie Rasmussen - I guess I agree that models are what they are for a reason). I don't know if he's gay or what, but the picture was from a French site called 'Le Gay Blog' XD. I found him by Google image searching 'androgyne' and flipping through the results. What can I say, I just wanted to take part...

*ayase wishes to make it clear that despite his preferance for androgynous looking people, he likes vagina and not penis. He also wishes to apologise in advance for speaking in the third person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matthew Fox I'd be fine with, but if it was Jack Shepard, I'd blast his ass to the far east. Not in any sexual way, mind you. This guy, btw:

Fran_Wall_0020_lyF.jpg

I'm drawn to him in interviews. Fran Kranz is his name.

Back