P.A. Works’ “Maquia” to Premiere At Glasgow Film Festival

@D1tchd1gger: Any chance you'll get either Maquia or Mary at some point, do you think?
AL have Maquia and all their stuff appeared at the Showcase last year, not sure about Mary. I think the last film Altitude had definitely appeared at the Picturehouse, I'm sure with the Ghibli connection most cinemas will use that to advertise it.

AL have Maquia and all their stuff appeared at the Showcase last year, not sure about Mary. I think the last film Altitude had definitely appeared at the Picturehouse, I'm sure with the Ghibli connection most cinemas will use that to advertise it.
"From the director of Arrietty and When Marnie Was There..."

@D1tchd1gger: You're always ahead of the curve, dude! Weren't you the first to post here about AL getting the new Hosoda film, even before the thread was started for it?
Twitter is handy. If you set up a notification for whoever you are waiting for news from. Like when I was waiting for Zavvi to announce the Your Name. Deluxe Edition as on sale, I did have to see a lot of announcements for other stuff in the meantime, but it meant I was on it straight away. Turns out I didn't need to be so quick as they still have some for sale!

Back