OutlawART

I'm so awed by your scenery pictures! The top one, and some of your pieces you have put up previously reminds me of the style you often see on title screens for online games.
I never even know where to begin when it comes to creating backgrounds for my pictures.

Wow, you've been busy. Saw some of these on Deviant art a while back but was unable to comment until now.

Your landscapes remain fantastic as ever, my fave this time would be the hot cave - not to imply the others are lacking, all of them are really good! Your observational drawing skills also seem to be of a high standard, I take it that the torso was drawn from an actual statue or figure?

It was indeed and thanks wild.

A spooky place in a more cel shaded style than I usually do, have been short of inspiration lately so I thought Id do something a bit different.

Time 1 hour 30 mins

Very nice work as per usual Outlaw. I love the city scape one. Very Never Ending Story esque. (well, that's what popped into my head anyway.)

Voddas said:
I love the city scape one. Very Never Ending Story esque. (well, that's what popped into my head anyway.)
To a degree the painting would resemble Dubai, if such a city was devoid of sunlight and situated in a lush environment. (Quite the opposite is actually the case, so I'm told.)

Outlawstar said:
It was indeed and thanks wild.

A spooky place in a more cel shaded style than I usually do, have been short of inspiration lately so I thought Id do something a bit different.

Time 1 hour 30 mins

I really like this one! Your cel shading is really good!

Back