OutlawART

Some random sketches, STILL havint replaced my tablet.....should be sorted by Wednesday. :D

Not happy with that skull:(,

Oh and I cant believe it but I gor 600 outta 600 on my portfolio assesment for the college I REALLY wanna get into........YAY!!!!!

iisan said:
Awesome work here, looks so professional. :)
So you're doing an animation course too? Where are you going to do it?

Thanks guys...........
@Iisan: I should hopefully be doing it in IADT.........I live in Ireland by the way:)

Gee-heez!! You've been busy, my friend! That's some wicked work you got going on there. My jaw litterally dropped looking at the last page...

A sketch of Frederick Nietzsche for a friends birthday, shes a fan of his.....hope she likes it.

Done in pencil, canvas effect added in Photoshop. :D :D

A female friend of yours is a fan of Nietzsche ? I heard therapy does wonders in such cases ;)

Anyway, awesome portrait. I'm impressed.

chaos said:
A female friend of yours is a fan of Nietzsche ? I heard therapy does wonders in such cases ;)

Anyway, awesome portrait. I'm impressed.

LOL. Indeeed.;)

Thanks, Im pretty happy with it just messin with the final version for her now, fixin the hand.

Thnaks a lot you guys, heres a few more quickies Ive done since getting back in the swing of things with my tablet, MUST IMPROOOOVE, look out for fully finished piece soon :oops:

Back