Ottakers Manga Events

Nishizono

Completely Average High School Student
I noticed that a few Ottakers stores are running Manga events in the coming months, so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone was interested...

Ayr - Manga Evening - June 5th
Inverness - Manga Night - May 25th
Lancaster - Tokyopop Night - June 2nd
Carlisle - Manga/Anime Evening - June 1st
Boston - Tokyopop Evening - August 16th
Sutton Coldfield - Manga Night - T.B.A
Walsall - Manga Night - April 28th
High Wycombe - Tokyopop Night - May 4th
Southend-On-Sea - Mega Manga Day - June 3rd
Andover - Manga Day - May 25th
Chippenham - Tokyopop Evening - June 6th
Trowbridge - Manga Evening - May 11th
Wood Green - Manga Night - T.B.A

You can check out the details by going to the Ottakers Website and using the store locator to find each stores events.

I was in Carlisle Ottakar's a few weeks ago...they've got the biggest selection of manga I've ever seen outside of comic shops. A huge window display with books, posters and cardboard cutouts too...and loads of promotion.

It sounds cool...too bad I can't get to Carlisle then (or any of the others any time).

Too bad the Ormskirk store isn't doing anything either...hint hint... >_>

anyone going to the inverness one? should be good fun im going as squall in seed uniform few friends are going to cosplay aswell and its the day before my birthday!

I'm pretty pissed that they're not doing one of these at the Ottakers near me in Oldham. I think I might e-mail them and find out if it is a possibility for the future.

aw no that sucks sami was pretty funny the woman didnt know how to pronounce any of the names in the questions so i made my mate tell ehr whther they were right otr not
but i coulnt stop giggling at the fact she kept calling jing king of bandits king of bondage
theres another one in september in inverness with some guy from tokyopop i cant remember the name they gave but was good fun!

Back