which is better

• naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one piece

• hunter x hunter

• Total voters
im still pissed of with the fact that Huter X Hunter hasn't been licensed yet!!! i mean i would love to own the dvd's and other HXH merchendice.

Ninja Boy! said:
im still pissed of with the fact that Huter X Hunter hasn't been licensed yet!!! i mean i would love to own the dvd's and other HXH merchendice.

I always find it strange when series that seem to be popular with a great deal of people dont get licensed , there are a fair few older titles sitting in limbo that I'd love to see licensed too.

i even sent an e-mail to ADV, MVM, and one other.. kinda forgot who it was.... requesting that how can you not license a great series like HXH, and other stuff.... and i got NO REPLIES!!!, well apart form MVM, which they said that they cant because it would be extreamley expensive and also if a series has not been licensed in the US then there is no chance of it commin to the UK.
well i can understand that.. with hiring voice actors, and other things that request special stuff to publish anime in the UK.

MangaMinX said:
Ninja Boy! said:

I always find it strange when series that seem to be popular with a great deal of people dont get licensed , there are a fair few older titles sitting in limbo that I'd love to see licensed too.

There are a number of titles from as far back as 1979 and I doubt they'll ever get licensed. There is hope for a few of them, as it did take 7 years for Marmalade Boy to get licensed (and then a further 3 years to release it!).

Back