Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one piece

• hunter x hunter

• Total voters

shaz

Completely Average High School Student
which is better? i always thought naruto was, but lately i have read comments that naruto is becoming slow and DBZ'ish. then i read that one piece is getting better and better.

so which show is better, and which is worth getting?

i like HXH best out of all the 3. its the show that most over looked out of the 3 and i enjoy this seire alot asit explans all there powers.

I watch Naruto every week, and I'm up to about chapter 100 on One Piece and One Piece is good but I still prefer Naruto, but then again I dont know if the One Piece anime is better than the manga.

I can't comment because I've only seen Hunter x Hunter!
I didn't want to watch Naruto, all the hype put me off and I don't like the animation style of One Piece. Perhaps if One Piece wasn't quite as long an anime, I might have bothered because the storyline interests me.

Ramen89 said:
You should check One Piece out Miaka-chan, its pretty light-hearted fun but can be quite adult when it needs to be.

I have been tempted on more than one occassion but the "pretty boys" and Magical Girl anime keep vying for my attention instead :lol:

I really cant comment on any of these , as Ive never seen any of the titles. But then these ultra long Shonen series really arent my thing.

Well I've watched and read HxH and Naruto and between the two HxH is far superior. That's not saying that I don't like Naruto, I love it. They both are amazing mangas and shows. The only things that make me side with HxH is that I have fallen in love with the characters and the fact that they face the strongest enemies then next week they find stronger ones. XD I can't believe that HxH isn't licenced.

I haven't seen One Piece yet but when it comes on Toonami I will check it out. I've heard great stuff about this show.

one piece on toonami is ment to be edited apperently. hope it isnt the same quality of dub as rave!

well in order of my preference it has to be

>Hunter X Hunter
>Naruto
>One Piece

HXH all the way! imo i think it was HXH that made the whole adventure/action theme more interesting and compelling. i am just so dissapointed that no company's have even bothere licensing the HXH anime.... tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Naruto, is also a very good anime, with the action and fight scenes.. but as the series goes on,, there is something about it, that is not giving you the same "CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP" feeling...

and One Piece (i have all the current eps) but i have only watched till ep 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its cos i was too busy with other things and exams keep popping up... so i have decided to watch it after my exams.......
o_O damn thats gona be one of the biggest Anime Marathoons i have ever done!!!
but from what i have seen so far... its really good, and funny... but its 3rd on me list, due to lack of watching the rest of the eps...

One Piece is the only one of those I've seen, so it's another "no comment" from me. I think it'll be interesting to see which anime has been butchered the most after lisencing though...

Naruto all the way for me. I feel like I've explained my opinions about this show millions of times now, so I'll keep it short; exciting, dramatic, stylish and fun.

I think it's difficult to compare One Piece to Naruto - the only similarity they share is their length. Not seen any Hunter X Hunter, so I can't comment on that. To me though, Naruto is consistently great and could do a lot for the industry here - if it's given the chance.

I think Naruto is now way over rated. It was good for the first 50-60 episodes but then it began to get boring. I still watch it and it is a good show but the characters have began to bore me. I still like to new bad guys they have though! ^_^

Back