One Piece Volumes 1-50 for sale

gunslinger

Completely Average High School Student
Hi

I'm selling my One Piece (uk) mangas. Issues 1-50, all originally bought from forbidden planet in london. They are in great condition. I can post if required, and am happy to sell in batches of 10 if preferred, but ideally would like to sell the whole collection. Looking for around £100 for the lot, open to offers as well.

if you would like to pick up, its located in North London, easy to get to from northern line.

ben

How much would it be for just the end lot of volumes 30-50?

Also would you be interested in trading some volumes for other manga's?

theirsballiff : £100 is what I would ideally like for them, so that's £2 per book, but a minimum of 10 books in batches, I'm not selling individual books.

danzalver : yes I'd happily consider selling the issues 30-50, £40 ?

Sorry but as I'm downsizing I don't wish t trade for other mangos at present

Regards

Ben

In that case, how much for Volumes 4 - 12? Keep hearing from fans that if you want to get into One Piece, read the first 12 volumes then see if you like the series.

Issues 1-29 for sale still

Hi many thanks for the interest I have now sold 30-50 and have issues 1-29 for sale. They are priced as £2 each and willing to sell in minimum sequential bundles.

1-29 £58
1-10 £20

etc

If anyone wants a bargain for books at a great price and condition please let me know. Postage is around 8-12 pounds.

BTW I will have issues 51-60 for sale soon!

Regards

Ben

Issues 1-29 for sale still

Hi many thanks for the interest I have now sold 30-50 and have issues 1-29 for sale. They are priced as £2 each and willing to sell in minimum sequential bundles.

1-29 £58
1-10 £20

etc

If anyone wants a bargain for books at a great price and condition please let me know. Postage is around 8-12 pounds.

BTW I will have issues 51-60 for sale soon!

Regards

Ben

Hi ben im wondering cuz there have been alot ppl asking for the one piece volumes how many do u have left or do u still have the full set plz reply asap (i want to buy). Ps created an account just to ask u

Back