One Piece on TV... again.

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
No one's noticed One Piece returned to TV on CN Too? I haven't actually bothered to watch it, since I saw it was on yesterdays whilst I was around my friends but they seemed to be starting randomly with Choppers arc. It's on at 9PM.

I'll probably only watch the intro tonight. I love the 4Kids' One Piece rap myself.

Jayme said:
No one's noticed One Piece returned to TV on CN Too? I haven't actually bothered to watch it, since I saw it was on yesterdays whilst I was around my friends but they seemed to be starting randomly with Choppers arc. It's on at 9PM.

I'll probably only watch the intro tonight. I love the 4Kids' One Piece rap myself.
A-are they even allowed to do that, legaly?

Y-You know what?! Sod it, One Piece is back on TV, ok, it's not the Funi dub but at this point, who cares?!

GAIYOH, GAIYOH, HO-HOOOO,
HIS NAME IS LUFFY [THAT'S MONKEY D.LUFFY],
HIS GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES!

HIS NAME'S ZOLO HE'S JUST LIKE A SAMURAI,
AND A L-A-D-Y NAMI'S NOT SHY,
USOPPS DOIN' THAT MARKSMAN THING,
SANJI'S COOKIN',
CHOPPERS DOCTERING

Australia received a number of Skypiea episodes uncut--and aired them. I hope the same scenario occurs here--even if it happens by accident. Heck, we received the original Dragonball with all the blood left in, after all.

Trying to ruin One Piece again :(

if the Funi dub does get shown i'll be happy. im already on the 7th dvd so ill just keep buying from the US, but having the dvds available over here would be good. Then it might get the recognition it deserves. Pirates > Ninjas any day. lol

I think CN has the rights to it in america, so they are showing it on TV there, but as for the UK, i can't say really. I wouldn't mind seeing the Funi version on TV here, but there we go.

IIRC, Cartoon Network US hasn't shown any anime for about a year. Since they took Naruto off the air. OP is airing in AUS still with the FUNI dub, as far as I know.

Back