one piece confusion

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
i was looking on wikipedia at the one piece chapters and i came upon volume 15,im looking at the uk part it says the release date then goes onto say viz media version

does this mean that gollancz manga wont be publishing the manga anymore and the same question about yu-gi-oh and dragon ball z

thanks for your time

Someone saw my edit :).

And yes all of the manga that Gollancz publish will stop around December, they will release all the ones that you can see on their website but then stop. Don't worry though Simon & Schuster will then release the American Viz version but with a UK sticker on. And you will be able to buy them in most bookshops like you can with the Gollancz versions.

Eventually with the new books from America they will have a US price and a UK price printed on the back.

Semajer said:
Someone saw my edit :).

And yes all of the manga that Gollancz publish will stop around December, they will release all the ones that you can see on their website but then stop. Don't worry though Simon & Schuster will then release the American Viz version but with a UK sticker on. And you will be able to buy them in most bookshops like you can with the Gollancz versions.

Eventually with the new books from America they will have a US price and a UK price printed on the back.

oh no not the annoying death stickers from simon & schuster

Are they the UK price stickers? They are an **** to get off, now i've resorted to leaving most of them...same with borders stickers.

Semajer said:
Good. I hate them so much...I've been considering buying some of the UK Shojo Beat stuff, but those stickers leave so much crap on the book, I haven't bothered.

It's physically impossible for me to buy a book and leave the price sticker on.

And LOL @ them sticking the new Viz logo over the old one...what's the point? =/

think id rather pay £18 at forbidden planet for 3 and have no annoying stickers than buy 3 for £12 and have an annoying sticker

Back