One piece blu-ray?

ussjtrunks

Adventurer
Just wondering is there any news on the one piece movie 8 bluray getting released here? I was looking to import but couldn't find out if it was region free.

If you're talking about it being released over the UK, then I'm afraid the answer is no news about a release.

If you're talking about the US, then the chances are a little better, but still small, considering One piece is not that big a seller over there as well.

ussjtrunks said:
The Japanese Blurays of one piece ae region free lol, just funimation being evil :(
most likely because people are more inclined to import from anywhwere else in world, but JP considering they have the most expensive discs. if only they put at least english subs in their discs...

chaos said:
ussjtrunks said:
The Japanese Blurays of one piece ae region free lol, just funimation being evil :(
most likely because people are more inclined to import from anywhwere else in world, but JP considering they have the most expensive discs. if only they put at least english subs in their discs...
But then the Japanese are the only ones who can import and play US Blu-rays with ease on any of their players, that's what I've been saying all along about the insanity of Region A...

Back