Of gosh, if only D:

holy crud... had a go at my cousins the other night (only demo, so didnt have the guitar) i was on easy and i still found it hard :p

Ryo Chan said:
god help us all when Rock band comes out XD

Indeed, can't believe we're not getting that till early next year now...Still wish i could play the game like that. I start messing up when i'm only just starting hard mode (Orange fret my hand hates you)

Its Not to bad on Easy, a bitch on Medium, Near Impossible in Hard & stupidly impossible in Expert.

Try Playing the guitar with only 3 fingers on Hard, Then you understand how I i try to play it [I have all my fingers but I can't use my pinky]

Quite impressive.

Now let's see him do it with six strings instead of five buttons :twisted:

I know quite a few people that could... but wouldn't, because they hate Dragonforce XD

If you think that's impressive I know someone who can play it with his feet... >___>

But yeah, it's an impossible feat, congratulations, etc.

These are the type of people whom stand at Game stores playing for hours on end and let everyone applaud them. Rock Band looks good, but way to expensive.

Jayme said:
These are the type of people whom stand at Game stores playing for hours on end and let everyone applaud them. Rock Band looks good, but way to expensive.

Those are also the type of people who'll never experience the pleasures of the opposite sex.

Back