Odd Problems...

shira

Shinigami
I can't work out why my browser isn't loading the page fully. I'm browsing and no ones avatar is showing up, or, while i'm typing this post all the emoticon buttons arent well... buttons. They're just semi-large bits of text saying "Very Happy", "Smile" and so on. (Bar the wink?!?!)

Any idea why this problem is occuring? I appear to be browsing everywhere else fine :S

yeah i sometime get this little problem as well, avatars missing and so, but there only minor things that i tend not to worry. sometimes i just refresh the page if it bothers me, i was thinking it was just my end

Have you tried pressing "i" on its own then reloading?

It sounds as though it's specifically disallowing images from a particular site (this one) for some reason. No problems here in my browsers but I don't use Opera.

R

Just tried it an no luck Rui.

Otaku, even with refreshes, this is what I get:

AUKNproblem.jpg

oh cripes worse then mine, i check it out with my opera browser

EDIT: seems fine on my version, you may have some add on that may be interfering. happened to me with some firefox ones

have any add-ons Spryo?

Otaku-san said:
oh cripes worse then mine, i check it out with my opera browser

EDIT: seems fine on my version, you may have some add on that may be interfering. happened to me with some firefox ones

have any add-ons Spryo?

None that i've installed nope :(

You dont even wanna see what it looks like when im reading a thread/posting. It's horrific.

Any ideas?

How odd. Today I'm getting a similar problem running Firefox, but only the "locked" symbol seems to be affected:

Back