October Expo: who is actually turning up?

Obsessed Shanks Lover

Completely Average High School Student
i'm very curious as to who is actually turning up!!!!!!!!!!!
i know mutsumi, selphiexzell, jakeman and..well..me are going! :roll:
not sure about everyone else..if you are coming..what time and what day you goin?

i'm going on saturday..dunno what time i'm gettin there!

Chances are, after i sort out travel and where i am staying, i shall be at both days of the expo..but all will be decided as of next thursday

heh i'll be alone methinks..i dunno though..heh i guess that can't be helped since noone knows what i look like XD

awwwwwwww poor arb! well..not alot of peeps no what i look like..or remember what i look like..i dont remember what alot of peeps look like either! lol..this is gonna be fun...think i remember what ewan looks like! hollie will have to help me..(when i find her..we're not goin together this time) oh and yeh..jake..i do no what you look like cutie!

I'll be there early saturday till when they decided to kick me out. I'm afraid i cant afford both days but i would be great to meet up with some people from the forum.

Won’t be able to make it, mainly as it is the only weekend I can get home until December and since I haven't been home since about August leaping at the chance.

Ill be there on Sat. I'll be turning up by myself too ;)

I remember what most people look like, I also know what Arby looks like X3 So there will be no escape i'm afraid!

Vixon (Fiance, AKA Stevie), Valha, Lee (Brother, AKA Anoying LOL JK) will all be turning up as well as me obviously, we will definetly be there saturday but sunday will depend on how we all feel in the morning 8)

Suddenly realised I haven't posted in this thread,

But I will be there on Saturday (dressed as a catboy!) I will be wearning a badge which says Manga Girls, so if you see me, do come and say hello.

M.G

right i've got everythin sorted now..apart from train tickets(being dealt with tonight) going both days and not cosplaying..probably gonna be there for the whole day on one of the days and there half the day on the other..not sure yet. ah well there we go

Back