*.::October Cos-Play::.*

Apple Bun

Thousand Master
Hay there everyone :3
I know its abit early, but for the nest expo a group of us are planning to cos-play as the girls from Azumanga Daioh. However where a few girls short.
Tohru-san and her friend are going as Chiyo-Chan and Osaka, Spike is going as Yomi and i'm going as Sakaki. That means we still need a Tomo,Kagura, Yukari, Nyamo and Karoin< if we have enough people.
I know Cos-playing isent for everyone, but if there are any people intrested then please let us know! By posting early it leaves plenty of time to make costumes ^_^
So if you have'nt already got plans for the next expo and want to join please do! There more people the merryer ^_^
you can PM me or leave a post ^_^ Thanks alot guys!

XxNekoxX

i "May" be actually comming to this one with Chaz, i wash thinking, if i do come down it will either be as Winry or Hughes from FMA

My next cosplay may be seen as great

Oh yeah, a little note to everyone on here that might cosplay, please please i am not being mean but please stop the naruto, bleach and ff cosplay. think of a series that hasnt been done thousands of time lol

shoose u ff rules and so does naruto! jake u cant say to people what not to cosplay because im gona cosplay as a ff chara some day

JAKEMAN said:
My next cosplay may be seen as great

Oh yeah, a little note to everyone on here that might cosplay, please please i am not being mean but please stop the naruto, bleach and ff cosplay. think of a series that hasnt been done thousands of times lol
:idea: Dragonball Z... :idea:

SelphiexZellFAN said:
shoose u ff rules and so does naruto! jake u cant say to people what not to cosplay because im gona cosplay as a ff chara some day

I am not in command mode lol i was just saying

JAKEMAN said:
Oh yeah, a little note to everyone on here that might cosplay, please please i am not being mean but please stop the naruto, bleach and ff cosplay. think of a series that hasnt been done thousands of time lol
Great finally find a male character who has short red hair and now told its 'common'. do you have any idea how difficult it is to find male red heads in anime? Only the Guy from Bleach and the guy from Kenshin. So suggestions guys?

lol i make one comment and people start making me out as the bad guy lol calm down when has anyone listened to me please cosplay whatever the hell you want. :lol: :lol: :roll:

Back