Oban Star Racers on ITV; starting January 1st

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I've noticed that you tend to overreact a fair bit.
So much for "don't suffer in silence".

But it's still redicilious, we certenly didn't get skipped episodes of Winx or...*gag*Robot*Gaging still*Boy*Gaging like an idiot*.

I still stand, what the hell are ITV playing at?

At least Scratch and Sniff will be awesome...I draw my consolation at cleaver quizes hosted by puppets...

on a side note, i think oban is going for the record of the most remixes of the original song to appear for different countries lol

so far with have a dutch, french, japanese, hungarian and english version with the lyrics/music being slightly changed, and the american which as usual, has to be completly different

also if anyone wants to hear the original trailer for the pilot video and has Ayumi Hamasaki album LOVEppears, it's the first 2 mins of her Euro Mega-Mix

seeing the video of it again and again makes me laugh

At least Scratch and Sniff will be awesome...I draw my consolation at cleaver quizes hosted by puppets...

never be as good as "Round the Bend" from the early 90's lol

I can't remember and the cloest thing that comes to mind is Run the Risk, which _was_ awesome.
But any show with questions as cleaver as Scratch and Sniff and a disclamer that pisses right over all other disclamers is awesomeosause.

Anyway, Saturday Toonatic, No Oban. Instead, Year old Year Old Kim Possible...yay....
*sigh*

Conan-san said:
I can't remember and the cloest thing that comes to mind is Run the Risk, which _was_ awesome.
But any show with questions as cleaver as Scratch and Sniff and a disclamer that pisses right over all other disclamers is awesomeosause.

Anyway, Saturday Toonatic, No Oban. Instead, Year old Year Old Kim Possible...yay....
*sigh*

got to end of season 1 and stopped?

nah ITV don't do that, it's not like they pulled digimon after defeating just 1 boss............

Ryo Chan said:
they got tamers? i didn't think they'd even started season 2
That's probably proof positive as to how bad CITV fail at a better cartoon show.

Ryo Chan said:
still showing Oban on Sundays so look like it's just a timetable shake around
But I have to endure Yin Yang Yo...
You know what? I'm good, I'll leave it on as I go on my paper run but Yin Yang Yo just drains my mental HP.

Back