Ninja Terminator = Greatest Movie Ever!

Sy

Time-Traveller
This is my recommendation of the year. Everybody must see this film and for the price of as little as 50p how can you possibly lose out?? You can't because I'll tell you what this movie has going for it.
  • Tiny robot messengers with huge booming voices.
  • Poorly choreographed kung fu.
  • Ninja's talking on Garfield Phones.
  • The sheer amount of times the word ninja is said throughout the movie. (perfect for a drinking game)
  • The most laughable dub ever.
  • "STEAMED CRABS?!" (you have to see it)
  • Apparently sexy women with massively hairy armpits. (it's hard to be tantalized when an arm muff is sticking out the sides)
  • A red ninja, a blue ninja and a CAMO ninja.

And so much more. Possibly the most outstanding thing about this movie is that it turns all these disadvantages into a comedy goldmine amking it one of the most unintentionally funny movies of all time.

WTFDAVEMUSTAINE suggests that you pick up this movie NOW!

Richard Harrison has a vision about Ninjas. A vision where he can use whatever the hell he wants to fight with.

You can see the steamed crabs scene for a second or two in the trailer. Better than the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy and I really ain't joking!

_L_O_L_ man this is my kind of unintentional comedy

lol @ the little robot that shoots steam, dunno why that was so funny for me, thanks for the links

I wouldn't be surprised If I saw a Ninja with a katana in some historically authentic martial arts film, Ninjas used whatever weapons they could get thier hands on and trained until they were masters with each one

Hahaha

"oh no the crabs escaped"

"shoots shuriken"

Whats with the little lego robot :lol:

Also why did the golden ninja look about 5cm talls :shock:

McIcy said:
Sounds like a winner to me, I love movies which are so bad there good like the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes movies

Yet again I agree with McIcy. This film sounds like the "greatest thing ever". I shall be watching this Christmas. :lol:

Been there seen that, I actualy have a copy of this on VHS its part of my bros collection in the section with all the other get as many vids as you can for a fiver section LOL, i dont think ive seen it yet but i will definetly be watching it latter, I will keep you posted 8)

*Bump*

Well, it took a while for play.com to dispatch my copy but it was worth every penny of the £4.99 I paid for it! WTFDM speaks the truth - this is possibly the most shockingly bad film I've ever seen! Some films are so poorly acted, directed, written and budgeted that they are entertaining for all the wrong reasons..this is one of them. :lol:

Back