Ninja Boy's! Manga/anime sale !

NEW ITEMS FOR SALE! :)

Love Hina Vols 1-6 complete [Region 2] = £17 incl P&P
These are the individual volumes from MVM. Mint condition, no damages or scruffs what so ever!
IMG_0026-2.jpg

Azumanga Daioh Vols 1-6 complete [Region 1] = £27
This is the individual releases from ADV Region 1 DVD's. Includes the volume 1 artbox to house the entire series in. Includes all of the Pins that you get from later volumes and each volumes comes with a mini booklet with character art, episode descriptions and info. All in perfect condition no damage or scruffs whatsoever. Well looked after even after all these years! Sad to see this one go but hopefully it will go to someone who will cherish it!
IMG_0061-2-1.jpg

Witchblade OST [New & Sealed] = £10 incl P&P
Witchblade OST 'Sexual Panic'. This has been unopened and is still Sealed brand new!
IMG_0078-2-1.jpg

Aya Natsume/Tenjo Tenge Figure = £17 incl P&P
A nice figure of Aya from the manga/anime Tenjo Tenge. It's in great condition although one small minor gripe is that the sword was originally broken when I received it in the mail, This was easily fixed by applying some very strong super glue or some other alternative. This was originally packaged in hard plastic backed on card and not in a box like other figures. rest assured this is not a cheap knock off and was imported from Japan originally.
Will be well packaged when posting.
(Click on the smaller images for a bigger view)
IMG_0094-2.jpg

Will put up more items soon!

Please remember to PM me if you are interested in any of my items for sale!

The original first post has also been updated to reflect the new items for sale.

Back