Ninja Boy's! Manga/anime sale !

Hey guys.

Its been a LOOONG TIME since i have come back on the forums. so hello to all you guys.

now straight tot he point.

Now my university needs these days are my top priority and i need to get some extra cash. and desperate times calls for desperate measures and fortunately for you guys, i am selling alot of my rare and limited edition items.

It pains me to sell some of my treasured items but, i really do need the money, and i hope it can at least be enjoyed/looked after by fellow fans.

i'll list the items here soon, and put pics for them when requested and such.
hope you guys are interested

SOLD!

I would like to sell this lot together as one bundle.

Haruhi Sizimuiya complete vols 1-4 (Complete Llimited edition versions) Region 1. (Superb, imaculate condition. some items are still sealed like the pillow case, and the some of the packaging are half sealed. meaning only the opening area has been removed of plastic.
i am a collector and i can guarantee you that this is practically in new condition.

I will also throw in a free haruhi gashapon figure.

i have placed some stock images below (as taking pics of everything will be time consuming. and i assure you. its in PERFECT condition)

Vol 1. Limited edition
837d1f82f660742f_thumb.jpg

Vol 2. Limited edition
vol2le.jpg

Vol 3. Limited edition
vol3le.jpg

Vol 4. Limited edition
vol4.jpg

SOLD!

Next lot

This is a nice rare one.

Afro Samurai directors cut edition Region 2 *Signed by the creator Takashi Okazaki*

Superb condition, kept in storage to keep in good condition.
i got this signed back in 2007 i believe. when he came down to the London MCM expo.

DSCN4710.jpg

£20 with postage

Next up

another cool item.

Gantz Perfect Score collection Region 1 (mint condition)
Comes in an awsome metal sphere like packaging.
the item is in mint condition. only some light marks on the metal sphere (this was due to its initial, shipping stage from the factory, many owners have this)

stock image
205613907.jpg

slight marks
DSCN4762.jpg

DSCN4761.jpg

everything is included including the outer box shown in the stock photo.

£40 with postage (considering its size and weight) (ill package it carefully when posting to avoid any further damage during transit).

£30 to collect from somewhere in central london

UPDATE - i have lowered the price for the signed Afro Samurai Dvd set, and lowered the price for the GANTZ DVD set.

I have more stuff i would like to sell, so please be patient until i can take some pics of the items and what not! (quite busy at the moment) if you are curious please PM ME

Do you have any more Special edition Hong Kong/Japanese movies that you are planning to put up for sale?

Very Interested in Exiled and just want to see if you have anymore =]

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! :(

(i've been super busy this month and totally forgot to check the forums)

i've sent you guys PM's

NOTE, Please PM me if you are interested in any of my items for sale! :)

Firstly i'd like to say. It sure does feel strange coming back to AUKN. I think it's easily been like over 2 or more years since i last logged in!
Anywho, I have been doing a clean up of some of my stuff and thought i'd list some of my unwanted goods here like i used to :)

up for sale!

Witchblade vol 1 - £3 with p&p
mint condition
DSC_1158.jpg

PM me if interested or want to negotiate a price. :)

DMC vol 1 manga has been sold!

Now another new item for sale! :)

Full Metal Panic! - Complete Thinpack DVD collection [Region 1] - £20 incl. P&P
Mint condition. The box is Half sealed meaning only the opening space for the DVD cases are open. Keeping it dust/dirt free!
Has been kept in perfect condition.

DSC_1204.jpg
DSC_1205.jpg

DSC_1206.jpg
DSC_1207.jpg

DSC_1202.jpg

Hopefully some more items to add later on

It's been ages since my last post but alas I've got another bunch of items up for sale. This time it's a good one!
Up for sale now is..

A.I. Love You Manga Complete Vols 1-8 (OOP) = £35 incl P&P
This is a rare out of print set of the complete Manga.
Even prices for individual volumes from 3rd party sellers on Amazon are ridiculous
It's in super perfect mint condition and each volume is kept in a protective resealable Manga book cover. I can assure you that you wont find a better condition set out there! It's practically New!
IMG_0014.jpg

Gurren Lagann Yoko Portraits Artbook = £15 incl P&P Sold!
This Artbook is in pristine condition. Also includes a small envelope inside with small photo prints of some of the art. Comes mint with protective resealable plastic cover.
This is an original Artbook I imported from Japan. I can assure you it's not a knock off!
IMG_0037-2.jpg

Please PM me if interested or queries about prices :)

The Gurren Laggan Yoko Portraits Artbook has now been sold!

also another quick update. Added another item up for sale.

Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 3in1 Vol 1 = £5 incl P&P - SOLD!
This is the uncut edition and features the first 3 volumes and some colour pages. It's mint condition with no scruffs or damage.
IMG_0003-2.jpg

Just to let you guys know. I have dropped the price of the A.I Love you complete manga set to £30 incl P&P!

A.I. Love You Manga Complete Vols 1-8 (OOP) = £30 incl P&P
This is a rare out of print set of the complete Manga.
Even prices for individual volumes from 3rd party sellers on Amazon are ridiculous
It's in super perfect mint condition and each volume is kept in a protective resealable Manga book cover. I can assure you that you wont find a better condition set out there! It's practically New!
IMG_0014.jpg

And sorry for the double post

Back