Newbie here ^_^

Sorry about the delayed welcome...........Welcome! :lol:

Theres already been a thread derailment :eek: that was kinda quick. awwell i do love chocolate ^^

See you around

*bows* Konbanwa Chibi-hebi-chan. Welcome aboard on the crazy train 8) . I hope you look forward to hanging around here as much as I do :D

HESO! Welcome to the forums and hopefully I'll get to argue with you over something anime-related and pointless ^^...

(God, you Lucky Star fans are multiplying everytime I log on here. It Burns Meh EYES!!!111 >_<.)

Hi and welcome.

Gravesend is not too far from where my folks live.

Useless but interesting information did you know Princess Pocahontas is buried in St George’s Church Gravsend, and that she was only 21 when she died.

Dracos said:
Hi and welcome.

Useless but interesting information did you know Princess Pocahontas is buried in St George’s Church Gravsend, and that she was only 21 when she died.

I know lol :D theres a statue of pocahontas (where all the emos and scene kids hang out in town lo)l

Thanks for your welcome ^_^

Dracos said:
Hi and welcome.

I've actually got the train to gravesend today as it stops in hither green.

o.0 Pocahontas was a real person?!?!?!?

Belated< belated welcome. Didn't realise we had more newbies in the introduction thread. There has been so many recently 0_0

Anywho, HALLO THAR CHIBI-CHAN! Welcome to the wierd and wonderful world of AUKN. Seems like you've slipped into the site like a glove so far. Hope to see you around the forum.
I'm sure I will like :wink:

Tachi- said:
Voddas...on the verge of a perv :lol:

only joking mate
How dare you tach! How very dare you! I'm just trying to say hello to the new member and you throw it in my face like it's a joke.

I jest of course mate, hah!

Back