New Manga releases listed at AoL

Just Passing Through

The Wildcard
A wodge load of new releases listed at AoL

While I'm sure everyone saw Planzetlisted at the BBFC, I'm sure Manga didn't announce it.

Princess Jellyfish's LE has a RRP of £49.99

And is it just me, or did this one completely slip under the radar without any announcement from Manga whatsoever?

Princess Resurrection going straight to complete series release w 26 episodes!

Also noticed that the Blu-rays of the FMA movies are up, and the single disc release of Shamballa has vanished. Looks like it will only be available as part of the 2-disc releases.

Just Passing Through said:
And is it just me, or did this one completely slip under the radar without any announcement from Manga whatsoever?

Princess Resurrection going straight to complete series release w 26 episodes.
They announced it at the Birmingham Expo, I believe. With the other bigger releases that were announced then, people haven't really been talking about it.

Haven't read many positive things about the anime version of Princess Resurrection though.

Edit: BakaTest s2 and TWGOK s1/2 aren't listed yet, interesting.

Just preordered Princess Jellyfish LE. It's actually cheaper on AoL than Play, never thought I'd see that. :wink:

I'll decide on anything else closer to the release dates.

Some good stuff there!
Ones im gonna pick up:
Black Laggon complete barage
Blue Excorcist
Broken Blade
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Sacred star of Milos
Panty and stocking
Segoku Basara second season
Im not gonna get these all oat once obviously lol

Im surpirsed they are releasing the second season of Sengoku basara actually.

VoxPhantom said:
Just Passing Through said:

Princess Resurrection going straight to complete series release w 26 episodes.
They announced it at the Birmingham Expo, I believe. With the other bigger releases that were announced then, people haven't really been talking about it.

Haven't read many positive things about the anime version of Princess Resurrection though.

Edit: BakaTest s2 and TWGOK s1/2 aren't listed yet, interesting.

Baka & Test S2 has been delayed until early 2013, as Funi's dub isn't ready, and the US release has been delayed too. Source, Manga's podcast

Hmm, I see Clannad AS part 1 listed aswell, don't recall seeing that mentioned before.

I'm somewhat impressed that Manga are already listing titles like that rather than seeing if the 1st series sells well.

Spice and Wolf 2 listed aswell, I know i'm looking forward to it but I do wonder if Part 1 will sell well?

I also note Strike Witches 2 is the only tbc, I know the dubs ready but is it out in AUS yet for them to get the PAL version? (I suppose they could have it ready but are holding in AUS like the US version)

i should use that site.................. it looks more reliable

aw crap they was going to release black butler 2
Panty And Stocking With Garter Belt looks like fun
Princess Jellyfish getting it.

this is probably obvious but everything on this sites going going to be released over here, so that means all these dvds will be held in HMV right?

animefreak17 said:
this is probably obvious but everything on this sites going going to be released over here, so that means all these dvds will be held in HMV right?

I'd expect HMV should stock them all, though I guess how much stock depends on the local managers

Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

I'd expect HMV should stock them all, though I guess how much stock depends on the local managers

I could just buy them from the hmv site when they come out right

animefreak17 said:
Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

You'll be better off pre-ordering from the HMV site than waiting until they're released to order them.

reborn said:
animefreak17 said:
Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

You'll be better off pre-ordering from the HMV site than waiting until they're released to order them.

I tend to put in a pre-order on one site, then check back every few weeks, it's quite surprising how sites will alter their prices. Been a while since I used HMV though, I tend to find play or amazon are better price wise, though you may not get the item on release day anymore (used to get play stuff on the saturday before release most times)

Rosencrantz said:
reborn said:
animefreak17 said:
Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:

I tend to put in a pre-order on one site, then check back every few weeks, it's quite surprising how sites will alter their prices. Been a while since I used HMV though, I tend to find play or amazon are better price wise, though you may not get the item on release day anymore (used to get play stuff on the saturday before release most times)

I agree with this comment. Amazon tends to be a tad cheaper, but sometimes even with paying for first class it doesn't arrive on time...

My older brother works for HMV, so when he was over a few days ago I did take him to one side and ask him what he hell is going on with their pricing lately...he said it's being worked on xD

Back