New Hellsing OVA series on the way?

KittySeras said:
I think you should give it a try, but me's thinking that you wont like Hellsing very much, you seem to like shoujo alot^-^,
I do watch other stuff you know :lol: It's just there are always other things that I want to spend the money on!!

The Hellsing manga takes a much more Evil Dead approach to horror, really ramping up the splatter and silliness whereas the anime is a lot more subdued and serious
Both versions work for me but i still think the manga is THE definitive hellsing.

Yeah the manga is much better and goes into much better detail, the anime didnt even have any Vamipre Nazi's :roll: and its worth getting purely for the mini comics and extras at the end, Hirano is psycho and so so funny which really show's in them.

The anime is cool though and Joiji Nakata, the guy who plays Alcuard, has such a cool voice so if the new one has him and sticks to the manga it should be one really great

Hybridchild said:
Yeah the manga is much better and goes into much better detail, the anime didnt even have any Vamipre Nazi's :roll: and its worth getting purely for the mini comics and extras at the end, Hirano is psycho and so so funny which really show's in them.

The anime is cool though and Joiji Nakata, the guy who plays Alcuard, has such a cool voice so if the new one has him and sticks to the manga it should be one really great

Ill agree to that! I cant wait to see the cast of millenium on screen, though all of them are extremely weird and scary it was unfair to leave them out, Oh and pip needs to be in it to.

Ah yes the vatican assasins Yumie and Heinkal^-^ yes they have to be in it, I love the whole change from being a sweet harmless girl, to a merciless killer when her glasses fall off.

They're cool, shame the Cross Fire OVA never happened :( If they are stucking to the manga for the new series they have to include the scence with them Anderson and Integra from volume 6, it would be a great scence even without them in it.

Back