New Dr Who

Personally i disliked this weeks episode. It just was boring for me.

Plus doesn't the 'True' Dalek contradict all the Olde episode of the Doctor (i wouldn't know. never watched the olde show)

Only managed to catch the end as got home from work late so missed the first 20 minutes, but what i saw was good enough, kinda disappointed with the look of the human-dalek, more funny than anything

Reminds me of one of the goons that jump Agent Jay from Men In Black 2,

Thinking from a "tactical" perspective, wouldn't the New Dalek be vunerable to weaponary and what-not, so 4 Daleks would have been more effective then lots of half-breeds!

Jotas said:
Reminds me of one of the goons that jump Agent Jay from Men In Black 2,

Thinking from a "tactical" perspective, wouldn't the New Dalek be vunerable to weaponary and what-not, so 4 Daleks would have been more effective then lots of half-breeds!

If they would only adopt the 'tactics' of the typical chav; group as many as possible and then jump them. :p

Jotas said:
It would be scary if Chavs were organised, grouped together shouting "exterminate, ah the doc... policeman!"

Swinging gold chains and burberry scarves at him. Ooooh just think of the damage all those sovereign rings could do to the doctor

McIcy said:
Jotas said:
It would be scary if Chavs were organised, grouped together shouting "exterminate, ah the doc... policeman!"

Swinging gold chains and burberry scarves at him. Ooooh just think of the damage all those sovereign rings could do to the doctor

Attack of the tasteless!

Now with 50% more sovereign rings and fags.

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:
Jotas said:

Attack of the tasteless!

They'll destroy the world and steal your alloy wheels

I just hope that next week we see more exterminating and less of the new dalek

McIcy said:
Hyaku said:
McIcy said:
Jotas said:

Attack of the tasteless!

They'll destroy the world and steal your alloy wheels

I just hope that next week we see more exterminating and less of the new dalek

would be a little strange to include the new dalek sec over a two parter and not run him in the second!

Back