New Dr Who

hopeful_monster

Thousand Master
Just watched the repeat on BBC 3 and it was ... well interesting. Kinda standard Dr Who, weird stuff happens, then Doctor saves the day. New assistant is kinda cute, but wish they'd have two. Saves on romantic tension. Other than that all good fun.

It was rather interesting, I had it on while doing something, David Tennant is screwed up, seriously... the entire scene about throwing his two shoes in the bin had me saying "Wtf?" I believe I'll pay attention and watch this season, unless I'm doing something else when it's on.

I really like the new series, I wasn't sure about the new assistant but I think she is really cool, more out spoken than Billie and sees things how they are, more of a realist.

David Tennant is fast becoming one of my fave doctors, his quirky attitude always makes me smile.

Usually I only manage to see a few eps of each series due to working shifts but I will definately be taping the eps I'm not home to see or I'll watch them at work.

McIcy said:
David Tennant is fast becoming one of my fave doctors, his quirky attitude always makes me smile.
I like David Tennant as he can manage the whole bright and cheerful Doctor as well as the dangerous one as well.

hopeful_monster said:
McIcy said:
I like David Tennant as he can manage the whole bright and cheerful Doctor as well as the dangerous one as well.

I love the fact that the writers apparently put in lines to make him 'go scottish' this week they put in the line 'a goon platoon on the moon' and it took him a few takes to say it without the scots accent coming through

TRASHBAT said:
*is waiting for Captain Jack Harkness to be in it* :p

Torchwood is something else I got into and I have to admit I am definately looking forward to them running into the Doctor in the future

McIcy said:
TRASHBAT said:
*is waiting for Captain Jack Harkness to be in it* :p

Torchwood is something else I got into and I have to admit I am definately looking forward to them running into the Doctor in the future

I deffinately got more into Torchwood.Cant wait for the new series of it.But for now i'll make do with David Tennant :D

I really like Doctor Who. The graphics and scene costumes are really amazing. I can't understand why you all want it to end?
I think the story lines aren't as good as the ones before, but they'll get better. Torchwood is rubbish though, all it is, is swearing and it's a copy of something I can't quite put my finger on...

I really liked this weeks episode, I actaully saw some truth in what the story was saying, when people are stuck in a traffic jam they won't just get off the motorway and find an alternative route they will just wait and keep going (like last year in scotland, rather than turn their cars around they waited 8 hours for the roads to clear).

x-Amzie-x said:
Yeah im watching it, Dont really like the new assitant but meh... David is hot xD

CJH <3

I think she's cool, I love her way of actually questioning stuff, unlike the last one who seemed to just accept what he said all the time

McIcy said:
I think she's cool, I love her way of actually questioning stuff, unlike the last one who seemed to just accept what he said all the time

I like the questoning, but i think she readily accepts the answers which should "blow your mind"... yeah

Radiotimes ruined the Dalek suprise! :cry:

Back