New Code Geass project announced

Ah goodie, I never finished the trainwreck that was R2 but it'd be weird if the franchise just ended after them two. Happy to see it continue.

"I'm not dead!"
bring-out-your-dead-small1.jpg

They may, of course, take a different approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, i gots me some news on it. Apparently via a scan, the new season is meant to be set in the Edo period, so from that there is probably not going to be any lelouch for people to complain/cheers about. However, C.C looks to be in it from what i can tell, or someone who looks like her.

164501-renya03_super.jpg

on an second note: this looks to be a manga, but according to the update on ANN, its going to have many different simultaneous releases of manga, music new products and visual works.

EDIT: here is the ANN article that covers it more in depth.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ch-in-2010

So, the story's being based in the Edo history of the Code Geass timeline: Which would mean that it would then be in the past/prologue, wouldn't it?
So how does this "new" C.C. have a mechanical arm? It shouldn't be THAT much different to our own timeline, but they now have manufactured limbs in the age of Samurais? XD

Should be an interesting manga to look out for though. Since it's the same guy writing the script for the anime, I'll probably enjoy it.

I should've said, so i will do now. the two scans you see there are not connected, they are from two different magazines i believe. The picture of the mechanical arm belongs to the main character, not C.C. C.C is known as "reifu C.C" apparently too, what that means i dunno, but there we go.

Back