New Bleach!

I've seen it but prefer the first 2 intros to the new one. The video is good but i don't really like the song much (though it'll probably grow on me like every song I've not liked).

I prefer the second intro's music, but the visuals are damn good. Especially since the dual-wielding bishis Ukitake and Shuisui were in it. And I liked the figure in flames, who I presume is Yamato

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramen89 said:
The new opening is a bit crappy but at least its not as bad as half of the music in Bleach, Im looking at you "Ichigo's Theme".

I have to agree that Bleach's weak point is the music, another stunningly poor example being the ending theme "Happy People."

I think the people who chose "Happy People" need their heads looking at. I think the new ending theme is better, though I'm not sure about the new title sequence.

i just saw the new opening and it was crap lol

1st intro was good, then the 2nd was some form of japanese Lost Prophets theme

and now we have....... KORN!!!!

whats next? elton john?

weird i like happy people.......

i also like the way they are trying differnet sort of music for each opening. Its better then just haveing the same thing over and over.

BabyDaddy said:
The 2nd was excellent.

The 1st was ok.

3rd is very good.

The Bleach soundtrack is awesome. Better than alot of anime's.

I have to differ. While I've been an ardent devotee of Tite Kubo's characters and plot, I must say that the soundtrack is far and away Bleach's Achillies heel; it's similar mediocre. Sure, it has a few shining moments, especially during epic fights, but generally there is nothing outstanding about it.

The ending themes I mostly dislike, especially Happy People, although the one feautring Captain Ukitake I enjoyed. I liked the 2nd opening, but the 3rd seems like it is trying to be agressive but fails, and ends in a hilariously bad male vocal, while the 1st was boring and didn't stand out for me at all.

That's my £2 coin, anyway. ;)

I would have to agree, I like Bleach but the majority of the songs in Bleach are nothing short of awfull, put it against awesome ost's like BECK or Naruto and it is quite pitifull.

The latest intro's is certainly far from rubbish but couldn't be classed as superb. But as a intro song goes I have no problems with it, seems too flow well with the actual anime. And if we're discussing the soundtrack I would have to say I enjoy it because I've have heard many bad soundtracks over the years most favourably "love hina's but to the main matter bleach's has spark about it which I fully enjoy.

Well if we're talking opening sequences then the 2nd opening (D-Technolife) was amazing. It was nice to watch, brilliant music, and wanted to watch everytime on the next episode. So much that i got the MP3 of the full song the day it came out.
The first opening i disliked completely, it just sounded off tune and i just couldn't get the umph with it. Not to say that the sequence for the opening wasn't bad though.
The new one...hmm. Well it's a nice touch and such, but the music isn't as glamourous. Especially with the gurggling part of the song near the end which kills it straight off.

The endings...can't remember the first.
But the 2nd (i believe..) Houki Boshi which showed off a squad each episode, was a really nice song, which i got the day it came out. I love that song. Ahhhhh.
Happy people was...wierd. "Happy people, ooooh, Happy people, Oooh yeah heh, bowwww"

The OST is quite nice, i'm into the techno kind of touch of it, and mysterious darkness in some of the themes. The others are plain cooky. And the song with the english singer in it, which sound like pop...dear god that scares me..

Ramen89 said:
I would have to agree, I like Bleach but the majority of the songs in Bleach are nothing short of awfull, put it against awesome ost's like BECK or Naruto and it is quite pitifull.

Do you mean just the OP's and ED's or the in-anime music? Beacuse the in-anime music has got some good stuff, (although some poor ones as well), ranging from slow, melancholy stuff to techno, or rock/techno/hip-hip etc.

id have to say that Life by YUI is by far the best ending theme. I like the current intro at the moment, the song is pretty good and so is the opening movie.

What... the... heck!?

How can you not like the Bleach soundtrack!? This is Shiro Sagisu we're talking about here! :lol:

Anyway... favourite opening? Asterisk* by Orange Range. Favourite ending? "Thank You" by Home Made Kazoku.

Back