New anime trailers

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
We recently updated our trailers section with a vast collection of new anime clips and previews and amongst this large bunch, we recommend you take a look the trailers for Studio (Last Exile, Hellsing) GONZO's two new theatrical movies (both set for release in 2006)- Brave Story and Gin-iro No Kami No Igito.

Both Brave Story and Gin-iro No Kami No Igito look like they will be exciting movies, I'm really looking forward to seeing if they can live up to the promise of these trailers.

Also, it seems Studio GONZO are trying to take over the world; popular tv series, big theatrical movies and now a live-action label too!?!

I think I enjoyed the first trailer as opposed to the second, interesting combination of cell style and slightly more obvious computer animation.

I was having alook at some of the other trailers the Read or Die one reminded me abit of Gunsmith Cats for some reason, I think its the music...I also liked the Samurai Shamploo trailer too : )

Brave Story looks interesting but since I'm more into dramatic SF-looking stuff Gin-iro No Kami No Igito really grabbed my attention. Nice music, too - I'll have to look into who did the OST.

EDIT: ANN cite Taku Iwasaki as being in charge of the music, who also did the music for Witch Hunter Robin and, most exciting of all, R.O.D.!

Brave story does look very interesting does anyone know if its taken after a computer game cause i swear it is :?

Back