(RRP: £9.99)

24261369_500x500_1.jpg

Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
(RRP: £9.99)

24261365_500x500_1.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After:
K-On! Volume 3 of 4 (RRP: £17.99)

im letting these slide

i was a fan of the first 151 pokemon and the second generation wasn't so bad but after that it was crap.

anyone else letting these slide

I'm gonna have to get both at some point; although K-On! volume 3 next week is more of a priority.

For those who care, Arceus & The Jewel of Life is one of the better Pokémon movies. Giratina and the Sky Warrior? Not so much.

Don't have anything against Pokemon (watched a fair few episodes in my time though not as much lately) but it's not something that I would get on dvd.

K-On! is something that I intend on waiting for a blu-ray boxset (region A or B).

mangaman74 said:
Don't have anything against Pokemon (watched a fair few episodes in my time though not as much lately) but it's not something that I would get on dvd.

K-On! is something that I intend on waiting for a blu-ray boxset (region A or B).
Ditto, albeit I'm getting it on DVD

i was a fan of the first 151 pokemon and the second generation wasn't so bad but after that it was crap.

Bruv, are you dissing Treecko? Like, that my soul Pokemon, ya dun kno.

I love Pokemon but not dub-only

But the Dub is the best reason to watch Pokemon! Ash's hilarious voice, and garys...that was classic, oh and team rocket but the best was MEOUTH! Damn, I love that dub.

Back