New Anime Releases 25/02/2013

Haven't watched Bleach in years (still read the Manga) but ordered the BD/DVD verson on a whim seeing as the package looks great and the film actually sounds good.

I did quit the series around 175 because i got bored of it but a movie is something you can watch easily for 90min. Thats i just get the movies from Bleach and not the series. Same happens with Naruto (though i still watch the series) and probably One Piece (I dont watch the series, just saw the first two episodes), if Manga UK ever release the movies here.

I'll wait until they get upto the boxset covering episode 299-300 of bleach since it slots between those episodes and is the only bleach movie that's tied into continuity. Not sure when manga will get to those episodes but at least by then this movie will be nice and cheap :)

Broken Serenity said:
I'll wait until they get upto the boxset covering episode 299-300 of bleach since it slots between those episodes and is the only bleach movie that's tied into continuity. Not sure when manga will get to those episodes but at least by then this movie will be nice and cheap :)

It isn't tied into continuity, it just had a self-contained episode to promote the movie air, that's all. Same for a promotional manga chapter, but like all movies, try and slot it into the actual series and it doesn't work. Just enjoy it for what it is: a bit of shonen fun for an hour and a half.

Back