New Anime Releases - 22/03/2015

HAL - Standard Edition [Blu-ray]
~ I already own the Collector's Edition Combo Pack from Anime Limited. No need to get their standard version.

Kill la Kill - Box Set #2 Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
~ I plan to pick this one up when I get the chance to go to MCM Comic Con London in May, primarily because I'm convinced they'll be cheaper there like Box Set #1 was.

Koimonogatari - Hitagi End Arc [DVD]
~ All Monogatari sets will be only be purchased through the Aniplex editions. Like I've done with Bake, Nise and Neko Black I'll get Koi from Aniplex of America whenever I'm bothered to pickup the rest of Monogatari series: Second Season on Blu-ray.

Got the collector's version of Hal already, Kill La Kill came yesterday, and waiting for the BR for Koimonogatari.

Already own the Collector's Edition of HAL.

Received the Blu-ray Collector's Edition of Kill la Kill Part 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Already own the US release of Koimonogatari.

Is Hal any good? I generally avoid stories which involve women falling in love with robots made to look like men. It really worries me that one day I could be replaced by a better stronger smarter artificial lover. It's basically the same way I feel about dildos.

vashdaman said:
Is Hal any good? I generally avoid stories which involve women falling in love with robots made to look like men. It really worries me that one day I could be replaced by a better stronger smarter artificial lover. It's basically the same way I feel about dildos.

It's not that kind of story at all, so don't worry. I think you'll come out of the experience with your sense of masculinity intact.

I enjoyed it.

R

vashdaman said:
I generally avoid stories which involve women falling in love with robots made to look like men. It really worries me that one day I could be replaced by a better stronger smarter artificial lover.
You're not buoyed up by the fact you would also be free to obtain a better, stronger, smarter artificial lover?

Of course ultimately this will lead to robots replacing us yes, but then that's going to happen anyway. It's like the Neanderthals complaining about the Cro-Magnons, it didn't do any good in the end. We might as well embrace our impending replacement by superior beings as being ultimately good for progress.

Whoever has a good memory would've seen this coming ...

► ANIME LIMITED:
◄ Kill La Kill volume 2 CE BD: At least this time I can confirm I will be getting the volume 2 CE BD sometime this year. Might be getting volume 3 before 2 though for obvious reasons.
◄ HAL BD: I own the collector's edition.

► MVM ENTERTAINMENT:
◄ Koimonogatari DVD: nope.exe

Back