New Anime Releases 19/09/2011: Birdy & Sacred Blacksmith

I think what Lupus is referring to is the re-drawing for DVD of some scenes in the show that were sloppily rendered during the broadcast run, probably through a lack of time/money.

LINK AHOY! (Broadcast right, DVD left - just in case you couldn't tell.)

fabricatedlunatic said:
I think what Lupus is referring to is the re-drawing for DVD of some scenes in the show that were sloppily rendered during the broadcast run, probably through a lack of time/money.

...they got away with showing those during the broadcast? 0.0

I've really been enjoying Birdy so far. The Sacred Blacksmith despite seeming to be my thing e.g. fantasy never really grabbed me in the first couple of episodes. Does it get better?

fabricatedlunatic said:

Then why is Lupus upset? It looks like an all round improvement...

Ghostlight_Ross said:
I've really been enjoying Birdy so far. The Sacred Blacksmith despite seeming to be my thing e.g. fantasy never really grabbed me in the first couple of episodes. Does it get better?

It does indeed =D Prepare for some awesome fights in later episodes ;)

fabricatedlunatic said:

Looks like a massive improvement. I can't believe they originally broadcast with some of that...

Back