New Anime Releases 18/10/2010: Prof Layton & Nausicaa

Neferpitou

Stand User
New Anime Releases For Monday:

(Blu-ray & DVD) Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva: Collector's Edition Combi Pack

(RRP: £24.99)

15784469x.jpg

(Blu-Ray) Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
(RRP: £19.99)

15453807x.jpg

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
(RRP: £15.99)

15453804x.jpg

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva: Deluxe Collector's Edition
(RRP: £49.99)

15784466.jpg

(Blu-Ray) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

16150672x.jpg

Blade Of The Immortal: Vol. 1 of 3
(RRP: £15.99)

16142346x.jpg

D Gray Man: Series 2 Part 2
(RRP: £22.99)

13530418x.jpg

Moribito: Guardian Of The Spirit - Part 2 of 2

16142357x.jpg

Samurai Deeper KYO: Complete Collection Box Set
(RRP: £39.99)

16142439x.jpg

X Complete Collection
(RRP: £39.99)

16142443x.jpg

Got my Moribito already, was thinking of picking up Nausicaa if they'd copied the Japanese cover art, but will probably import it now.

Lots of releases this week! I already have X and Moribito, and am getting Layton (DVD version - stupid regions :p) for Christmas. I suspect the JP version of the Nausicaa blu will eventually make it into my husband's collection.

So in other words, nothing for me due to most of the list being rereleases or victims of my blu-ray regioning issues, but still a good week.

R

if someone gets the Layton Blu-ray could this person confirm if there is a german language track on the disc?
I'm thinking about getting this, but the german BD does not have a collectors edition, so if the UK version has german language I will get this instead.

I want Professor Layton! I'll have to be cheap and go with the regular DVD though.

Also D.Gray-man Season 2 Part 2...but I still need Part 1 T_T

Shadowguy said:
if someone gets the Layton Blu-ray could this person confirm if there is a german language track on the disc?
I'm thinking about getting this, but the german BD does not have a collectors edition, so if the UK version has german language I will get this instead.

I get the deluex edition of layon and ive got it on now and the only audion options are english dubbed or it has a Japanese language option with english subtitles they are the only two

Aya-Kun said:
Shadowguy said:

I get the deluex edition of layon and ive got it on now and the only audion options are english dubbed or it has a Japanese language option with english subtitles they are the only two

too bad, but thanks for the information

ilmaestro said:
was thinking of picking up Nausicaa if they'd copied the Japanese cover art, but will probably import it now.

The Japanese cover I've seen was plain blue with a silhouette of Nausicaa flying Mehve, is that the one you are referring to?

I'm sure I'll end up getting D.Gray-man, though I don't really know why. I thought S1 P1 was dull, and picked up P2 cheap to see if it got any better, it didn't really, but the cliffhanger made it seem like that was all the establishing done, now the first proper arc begins. So I then got S2 P1, and it was better, but not great. The collector in me can't allow me to own S1 P1 + 2 and then S2 P1 on its own, it would annoy me every time I see it, so I'm sure I'll be picking it up at some point soon...

ColdCobra said:
I'm sure I'll end up getting D.Gray-man, though I don't really know why. I thought S1 P1 was dull, and picked up P2 cheap to see if it got any better, it didn't really, but the cliffhanger made it seem like that was all the establishing done, now the first proper arc begins. So I then got S2 P1, and it was better, but not great. The collector in me can't allow me to own S1 P1 + 2 and then S2 P1 on its own, it would annoy me every time I see it, so I'm sure I'll be picking it up at some point soon...

Ryu Shoji said:
I want Professor Layton! I'll have to be cheap and go with the regular DVD though.

You do realise that neither Funimation or Manga Entertainment have the licence for the last 52 episodes.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Manga_ ... sodes.html

As for myself, I have ( Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva: Collector's Edition Combi Pack Blu-ray & DVD) and Nausicaa (Blu-ray) winging their way to me through the post.

mangaman74 said:
ColdCobra said:

Ryu Shoji said:

You do realise that neither Funimation or Manga Entertainment have the licence for the last 52 episodes.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Manga_ ... sodes.html

I do, yeah... but I (nor anyone else) didn't when the first two were released. But hey, if they never do get released then so be it, I'm sure once it's clear the rest will never get a release I'll be able to find them online. I'm just glad I didn't like the English dub, since that would have been bad.

I mean I may as well have the first half of the series rather than the first three-quarters, right?

Back