New Anime Releases 11/10/2010: Baccano!

I do remember some of the graphic stuff from later now. The bit I thought you meant was near the start (maybe first episode?) where Czeslaw rather graphically gets his head blown right off with a shotgun, before we know about any immortality stuff. It just looked like a kid getting his head blown off.

Last edited by a moderator:
JohnC said:
I do remember some of the graphic stuff from later now. The bit I thought you meant was near the start (maybe first episode?) where Czeslaw rather graphically gets his head blown right off with a shotgun, before we know about any immortality stuff. It just looked like a kid getting his head blown off.

I was talking about the Railchaser torturing the immortal kid because he knows he can't kill him.

Dracos said:
JohnC said:

I was talking about the Railchaser torturing the immortal kid because he knows he can't kill him.

The bit with Czes being abused on the tracks was definitely the part I remember being the most horrifying; absolutely wince-worthy material.

R

I think without the light relief of Issac and Miria the show would a bit to dark and brutal for some people, some episodes are pretty splatter fest.

Talking about the show reminds me I must grab it back off my mate as I really want to watch it again now.

Back