New Anime Releases 11/08/2014

I'm posting it back to Amazon and getting a replacement so hopefully that solves the problem. Audio sync i can live with but when the disc doesnt play at all...well thats a different story. Extremely annoying though when you try and support the industry releases but they still lack good enough quality control.

BanzaiJedi said:
Rui said:
Cloud Strife said:
Does anyone have any issues with the 2nd Bluray disc for From The New World? It plays the Hanabee and MVM screens fine but i just get a black screen afterwards. This is on my PS3 btw
You're not alone viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16462&start=465#p430526

Since this issue with disc 2 has happened to two people now, is there a widespread bad batch of disc 2s on top of the glitch with the audio? o_O

R
I've just checked my copy on my LG BluRay player and my UK PS3 and it works fine on both machines.

I considered looking for the audio problem but I'm trying to avoid spoilers as I've not seen this series before.

That's a wise decision, I don't think it's the kind of series which you can jump around in since it's so plot-heavy.

R

Cloud Strife said:
Does anyone have any issues with the 2nd Bluray disc for From The New World? It plays the Hanabee and MVM screens fine but i just get a black screen afterwards. This is on my PS3 btw
That's what happened when I played the second disc on my Toshiba. On PS3 it wouldn't play at all, just returned an error message.

Now I'm worried about the possibility of getting a similarly buggered replacement.

Time to check my discs...

UPDATE 1: Just tried my second disc in my (sony vaio) laptop and it wouldn't load.

Cyberlink returning the error:
"An error has occurred while reading a file on this disc. Playback will be aborted."

Update 2: 1st disc isn't even acknowledging there's a disc in there at the moment. Perhaps there's something wrong on my end.

Update 3: Well, Non Non Biyori disc 1 working fine so it's not that...

Got a new copy in the post today. Played the 2nd disc on the PS3 and no problem...thankfully. Havent got to episode 13 yet so i cant comment on the sync issues.

Back