New Anime Releases 11/08/2014

Reviewed Fairy Tail for the site. Plan to review One Piece once it arrives. Not that interested in From the New World.

Fairy Tail - I'm buying the collections.
One Piece - No interest in buying.
From the New World - Put off by episode 5 I believe it was. May buy when a complete set is released.

Already planning on going through the US route for these titles, especially Fairy Tail given I have Parts 1-5 from Funimation.

What's going on with the BD of From the New World? My Zavvi preorder has not been sent out yet so I looked for the listing on the site and it's not there anymore. I just checked Base and it's not listed on there either, yet Amazon claim to have stock. Weird.

Wll be getting Fairy Tale (Blu-ray) once more collections have been released.

Will wait and pick up From The New World (Blu-ray) when part 2 comes out.

Not interested in One Piece.

BanzaiJedi said:
What's going on with the BD of From the New World? My Zavvi preorder has not been sent out yet so I looked for the listing on the site and it's not there anymore. I just checked Base and it's not listed on there either, yet Amazon claim to have stock. Weird.

same here. ordered quite a while ago too. a bit annoying as most of my mvm pre orders are with zavvi, the last couple came early though.

chrisjmuk said:
BanzaiJedi said:
same here. ordered quite a while ago too. a bit annoying as most of my mvm pre orders are with zavvi, the last couple came early though.
The same thing happened last week with Campione, it looks like Zavvi are not ordering enough stock from MVM. God knows how long it will take for Nekomonogatari to dispatch in a few weeks time :cry:

I cancelled my Campione order with Zavvi on thursday and got it from Eye on Asia instead, I'm doing the same thing with FtNW today.

Waiting on FT collections.
One Piece, maybe, if I ever get past the four episodes I've watched.
From The New World: 100% eventual purchase but going to try to hold out for a complete collection.

Does anyone have any issues with the 2nd Bluray disc for From The New World? It plays the Hanabee and MVM screens fine but i just get a black screen afterwards. This is on my PS3 btw

Cloud Strife said:
Does anyone have any issues with the 2nd Bluray disc for From The New World? It plays the Hanabee and MVM screens fine but i just get a black screen afterwards. This is on my PS3 btw

You're not alone viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16462&start=465#p430526

Since this issue with disc 2 has happened to two people now, is there a widespread bad batch of disc 2s on top of the glitch with the audio? o_O

R

Rui said:
Cloud Strife said:
You're not alone viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16462&start=465#p430526

Since this issue with disc 2 has happened to two people now, is there a widespread bad batch of disc 2s on top of the glitch with the audio? o_O

R
I've just checked my copy on my LG BluRay player and my UK PS3 and it works fine on both machines.

I considered looking for the audio problem but I'm trying to avoid spoilers as I've not seen this series before.

Back