New Anime Releases 11/03/2013

I have no plans at this time to upgrade copies I already own on DVD to Blu-Ray, and I'm not interested in Bleach anymore... So nothing for me this week.

Nothing for me, although once I finally start watching Bleach again might be a future purchase /rental (started 1st season ages ago, then didn't bother but bought again when cheap on Play.com). Although I feel I might not get this far.

I'll probably get Code Geass eventually.
I've already seen it before, but I bought the season 1 BD and have only watched 4 or 5 episodes, so it would be a waste to purchase before finishing it.

Rosencrantz said:
Is this the first BD the Uk have got that the US hasn't?
We technically got Black Lagoon first, but Funi released theirs back in November and it's better than the UK release in every single way.
We have Welcome to the Space Show which I think the US still hasn't got. The US also doesn't have anywhere near as many Ghibli films on BD either.

Mangaranga said:
I'll probably get Code Geass eventually.
I've already seen it before, but I bought the season 1 BD and have only watched 4 or 5 episodes, so it would be a waste to purchase before finishing it.

Rosencrantz said:
Is this the first BD the Uk have got that the US hasn't?
We technically got Black Lagoon first, but Funi released theirs back in November and it's better than the UK release in every single way.
We have Welcome to the Space Show which I think the US still hasn't got. The US also doesn't have anywhere near as many Ghibli films on BD either.

I believe the first two Bleach movies have yet to see a BD release in the US either. Still weird how we did, but for whatever reason the price just isn't dropping for them, so I've yet to buy them. No way I'm paying over £20 for a single film when I can buy brand new just-released live-action films for less.

I'll be picking up Bleach eventually, love the Turn Back The Pendulum Arc. Code Geass I own on DVD and I haven't see a reason to upgrade yet.

I have bought the two first movie from Bleach just before their price gone up. I still have to buy the third one which is at some ridiculous @20 at amazon lol No way Im buying that. Mardock Scramble movie 1 is at £20 too but i might just buy from up1uk cause is £11,99 and even with postage is gets cheaper.

Back