New Anime Releases 09/08/2013

Try this one

I'll pick up Deadman Wonderland Blu-ray later next month.

Blue Exorcist is 50/50 between this release and the Aniplex one.

And regarding After Story, I'm getting the Sentai release (Blu-ray reasons).

Bleach is on its way

BE & DW will be bought eventually, both of the Clannads are being bought as presents for xmas so I'll get those then. Don't know much about Pumpkin Scissors so holding off for the meantime.

Absolutely gutted. I had to cancel my pre-order for Deadman Wonderland. Time to start a Christmas list :D

Also gonna rent Blue Exorcist, not convinced its my thing.

Blue Exorcist should show up sometime next week. Now that I see that Amazon have reduced the price I'm expecting a nice £2 refund (thank you pre order price promise).

Bleach - once i've got everything else from 5.
Blue Exorcist - I would have got if it was including DVD. Currently considering whether to get a BD Player, which would also need to replace my DVD player.
Clannad After Story - will be getting.
Deadman Wonderland - might get at some point.
Pumpkin Scissors - I don't know anything about it.

Clannad will be bought later in the month, deadman wonderland sometime next month, and i'm not sure if i'll i buy the blue exorcist BD's.
Bleach i stopped collecting a while back, i'll catch up at some point, but not anytime soon.

Kinda torn on Deadman, we get BD which the US doesn't have, but we don't get the OAV. Sounds like something I should bide my time on and pick up later when Funi clears the time constraint on a BD release (you just know they are being made to wait ala Heaven Lost Property/Strike Witches)

Got the Deadman Wonderland BluRay. Will upgrade Blue Exorcist from DVD to BluRay at some point but its not a priority. Will probably try Pumpkin Scissors at some point but I really don't know anything about it. Already have the Clannad singles, will only replace if a BluRay materializes (unlikely). Gave up on Bleach ages ago.

Might get Blue Exorcist and Deadman Wonderland blu-rays at some point while I might get Pumpkin Sissors in a DotW. Clannad I already own (R1 bds) and Bleach I stopped buying a while ago.

Back