Netflix anime

It's all still there, but I've found putting 'anime' into the search bar always comes up with no results :p Which platform are you watching it on? Browsing by genre is the best bet, but that's hard to do on the console apps I find.

On my ps3!. The search engine doesn't seen to like me! I was wondering if anyone knew the full list of anime that Netflix has so that I can add it to my list and watch it whenever I want.

Ahh yeah, searching by genre on PS3 is pretty much impossible! This thread has a list of all that's on Netflix UK that's mostly up-to-date (Blood Lad is there too). Alas, it's a short list compared to Netflix USA, but I hope more titles will get added. I think it's by far the best streaming service available.

There more on there back before I actually had an account but it was all removed. I believe Manga have hinted about getting their stuff back on Netflix however.

I think all the anime on there is correctly listed on the Anime Genre page: http://www.netflix.com/WiGenre?agid=7424
If you add it to your queue on a PC it will be easier to watch on a PS3. Once you've watched one, odds are the others will also stsart showing up in your recommendations.

My thread over here is up-to-date as far as I am aware, and also lists most of the titles that were on there previously.

I don't have netflix atm but when I did all the anime was on the US version. To access it I needed a VPN to trick it into thinking I was from the US.

The UK version had a few anime films and shows but for some reason started getting rid of it all. I guess UK people weren't interested as usual.

Back