Neko?

Huh?

Sorry, but could you explain to us what this is?

EDIT: Ah, I read the rules and it seems to be something about cats? o.o

No offense, but could you of made the registration any harder?!?

I mean, first, I was given the link, not knowing what it is, so I go on site, no information there. So, anyway, I think to myself "Ok, well, I will just register nice and fast then". So, I get to registration, and I come across the password rules:
A secure password should meet at least 3 of the 4 guidelines on the right:
Password contains: uppercase and lowercase letters
Password contains: a number
Password contains: punctuation or symbols
Password is at least 8 characters

So, I think, damn. I have to think of a new password, get used to it, and write it down, so I don't forget. Anyway, "No trouble, at least I'm nearly there" I thought. Then, I get to the last part, and I have to do all this stuff with emails. So, by this time I'm getting pretty annoyed, as you can imagine. "Oh well, so close, no point quiting now". So, after a few minutes of routing around in my email box, I've found it! (YATTAAA!)....Only to find that "Email Validated. Your account still must be approved by an administrator." So... now I must wait for a administrator to happen to come online, then find time for him to click activate it?

Sorry, but this is ridiculous.

Yagami said:
No offense, but could you of made the registration any harder?!?

I mean, first, I was given the link, not knowing what it is, so I go on site, no information there. So, anyway, I think to myself "Ok, well, I will just register nice and fast then". So, I get to registration, and I come across the password rules:
A secure password should meet at least 3 of the 4 guidelines on the right:
Password contains: uppercase and lowercase letters
Password contains: a number
Password contains: punctuation or symbols
Password is at least 8 characters

So, I think, damn. I have to think of a new password, get used to it, and write it down, so I don't forget. Anyway, "No trouble, at least I'm nearly there" I thought. Then, I get to the last part, and I have to do all this stuff with emails. So, by this time I'm getting pretty annoyed, as you can imagine. "Oh well, so close, no point quiting now". So, after a few minutes of routing around in my email box, I've found it! (YATTAAA!)....Only to find that "Email Validated. Your account still must be approved by an administrator." So... now I must wait for a administrator to happen to come online, then find time for him to click activate it?

Sorry, but this is ridiculous.

That's stupid, good thing I didn't think about joining ^_^

"Welcome to Neko Forest. You are visiting out forums as guest,which means you can't view any topics."

Seems a bit cheaply made to be honest :p Definatly not signing up to this.

Sorry...I've had a look, but I don't get it: Is this about roleplaying...but as cats?

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious or whatever, but can someone clear this up?

Taylor said:
"Welcome to Neko Forest. You are visiting out forums as guest,which means you can't view any topics."

Seems a bit cheaply made to be honest :p Definatly not signing up to this.
I think the name "Neko Forest" is bad enough to make me stay away. That just makes me laugh.

RetroRainbow said:
Promotions!

68466530tj9.gif

I might join.

I'm a big fan of Neko, but all this trouble to what... role play as a catboy on the net?

Seriously, far easier just to cosplay as Neko instead.

The word Neko conjures up a very different image to me thanks to BL. Unless that's what was intended...

R

Rui - eek! Scarily... I know what you're thinking.

But calling them Neko is way more cooler than calling them cats. It's become second nature now.

TRASHBAT said:
Rui and Manga Girls - Likewise ;)

I have no idea what you girls are thinking.... mind any of you tell me about it?

Found this...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiNY_XAqz_c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiNY_XAqz_c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back