Need help finding this particular movie.

Monksy21

Hikikomori
I remember a while back when I was a teen, my dad had an anime movie in his wardrobe. Obviously a bit of a seedy one and being a teen I loved it lol. I'm trying to track it down but I can't remember the name of it or the name of the main character. All I remember of him is that it was a guy who turned into a green demon with red eyes and had wings. He had a female counterpart called reyna, or reina. Not sure on spelling. She had pink hair. They ended up in a prison where the female warden enjoyed some of the guards and prisoners company and at some point they become I felted of some sort and turn into monsters etc. Then in another part of the movie they end up in a planet where a princess and her brother become some gigantic beast that terrorises the locals etc and the main guys transforms into this demon thing and saves the day. Its not devilman as I know that one. He has green skin and black hair and has wings. Sorry about the vague descriptions etc if this rings a bell please let me know. Also it was in English not subbed and had an English cover and was from roughly 1996 ish

Yes yes yes yes yes. Thats it finally. After all this time. Honestly 20 years I've looked for it lmao. I thought I was a bit too vague in my description as I've asked in loads

you might have problem finding it on normal services, it's actually a hentai, the UK release was cut for release, so it won't be on CR or Funimation Now.
There was a US DVD release but I'm sure it's OOP now, so only hentai sites would have it now, Fakku maybe?

Back