Naruto Vol.19

Shakey

Dandy Guy, in Space
Recently i bought Volume 19 of the Naruto manga, but i didnt realise til i got home that it was different from the rest of my collection. On the spine of the volume all the usually orange writing an the number are actually white. Was wondering if anyone knew why this was? Coz i just find it a bit odd an it was bugging me.

Just had a look at my Naruto collection and they are all the same orange writing, none have white writing like your version of volume 19. Either its a print error or maybe the book maybe earlier/later print which had white lettering as standard. There been quite a few reprints of naruto, my naruto box set for example are all the 16th print in my case.

I didn't realise there had been so many reprints, that's probably the case. Have another unrelated question...Does the Fullmetal Alchemist manga have shiny covers for every volume or just certain volumes?

Shakey said:
I didn't realise there had been so many reprints, that's probably the case. Have another unrelated question...Does the Fullmetal Alchemist manga have shiny covers for every volume or just certain volumes?

Just volumes 1-3--the rest have a regular grey colouring.

Back