Naruto full season DVDs?

Its been on Play for ages, and i think it is official, since i remember posting something about it ages ago. Rather buy individual then wait a extra year. But as i said before; i would be jealous if they got something more.

I just noticed that the cover in the corner says "13 episodes across 3 disks".

This leads me to believe that its fake. But perhapse the DVD is real but the picture isn't.

It's definitely real, as it's listed here on the website of Manga's distributor, although they don't give any details. It's play's listing that is wrong. The cover art and the number of discs listed will change as the release date moves nearer. Although to be honest there's no point in getting it. The two individual releases are being sold for a tenner pretty much everywhere, so work out cheaper.

veela_chan said:
Hopefully they'll have sorted out the infernal dubtitle problem that plagued the original releases...
The original release wasn't dubtitled but the release of series 2 part 1 was, which just made the whole thing a mess.

It's doubtful they'll sort out the problem now. Apparently they are still releasing Millennium Actress with dubtitles and that's been around for ages on DVD.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
It's doubtful they'll sort out the problem now. Apparently they are still releasing Millennium Actress with dubtitles and that's been around for ages on DVD.

Damn, but i suppose the 'Believe It' is getting less freqent, totally dropped since like episode 40.

Still the english dub isn't that terrible, if you actually give it a chance.

thekendyman said:
The only thing that Annoys me is that Manga Have Slowed the whole release of each volume
They can't do much about that. They have to keep behind the US releases.

Im only going to get up till the End of the Manga storyline, if i get oh so tempted to finish off the entire anime filler on DVD, i might slowly purchase, i hope i will have better things to spend my money on though.

Jayme said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
thekendyman said:
The only thing that Annoys me is that Manga Have Slowed the whole release of each volume
They can't do much about that. They have to keep behind the US releases.

The US Releases are still Manga Ent. controlled.
No, Manga Ent have nothing to do with the US release. The US release is being handled by Viz and it is the Japanese owners of the property that stated the UK release cannot be "too close" to the equivalent US release.

veela_chan said:
Hopefully they'll have sorted out the infernal dubtitle problem that plagued the original releases...
Dubtitled? Naw, Stupidly Subtitled to pander to an audiance that wasn't even watching the show in the first place, Yes!

STOP GIVING SASUKE EVILS OR I'LL TAKE YOUR POT NOODLE!

Gawyn said:
The original release wasn't dubtitled but the release of series 2 part 1 was, which just made the whole thing a mess.
Oh Shi- Realy? Dubtitled? What are manga playing at?!

Back