Naruto Complete Anime Box Set Won't Be Released :(

Neferpitou

Stand User
3355075x.jpg

Naruto Complete Anime Box Set Won't Be Released :(

You might recall not long ago Manga confirmed on their twitter that a Complete Anime Box Set for Naruto was in the works.

Source Manga Twitter

Sadly its no longer happening, Manga say the reason why not is purely commercial decision.

Source Manga Twitter

On a related issue MADMAN in Australia are going to release a Complete Anime Box Set for Naruto.

Source Madman

With the cost of the box set itself from Madman and the postage, Tax, Customs. It would be a lot cheaper to buy the separate UK series box set :D.

399.95 Australian dollars = 222.572162 British pounds

Season sets 1-8 @ £15 each = £120
Season 9 @ £12 = £12

£120+£12=£121
£100 cheaper if you buy them seperately, this would have been a bad idea for Manga

Paradox295 said:
399.95 Australian dollars = 222.572162 British pounds

Season sets 1-8 @ £15 each = £120
Season 9 @ £12 = £12

£120+£12=£121
£100 cheaper if you buy them seperately, this would have been a bad idea for Manga

It would slightly more than that as currently the cheapest I have seen series 8 go for is £22.99. Eventually series 8 would fall in line with the rest and reach a 15 pound price point.

Ah well, like I've said before I would have only been interested if it had proper subtitles for the Japanese track. I guess I'll have to buy the sets from America, if at all.

What about the sequel series, does that have the a Japanese sub track in this country?

ColdCobra said:
Ah well, like I've said before I would have only been interested if it had proper subtitles for the Japanese track. I guess I'll have to buy the sets from America, if at all.

What about the sequel series, does that have the a Japanese sub track in this country?
All Naruto releases have proper subtitles, except for season 2 (Episodes 27-52), which have dubtitles, I hear.

Dont surprise me really, it would be very expensive for a one off purchase, its all sized out as it is at present to warrent not to in my opinion.

megagold5 said:
Ah well, back to buying the boxsets.....EXTREMELY SLOWLY....>.>
As someone who happens to think the Nauto Filler shold have resulted in a Rorouni Kenshin esc show killing and hence renders the two years of awful filler nonexistant, let me say that it's not that hard to pick up Naruto the series.

Back