NANA

Chris

Student Council President
Has anyone read "NANA"? It's REALLY popular here, there's even a flim thats just been released. I was thinking of giving it a read but don't know if it's good or not :roll:

That's one of the stories in VizMedia's new Shojo Beat girls monthly manga magazine, and I am a very proud owner of volume 1 :D
There's only the first 100 pages of the story in Shojo Beat but I enjoyed what I have read and the character design is very appealing. It's definitely a girlie story, but if you enjoy shoujo stories, I say go for it!!

I was thinking about going to see the film first. The 13th book has just been released here. It does loook like the kind of think you'd be interested in Miaka :p
Nana-movie

Chris said:
I was thinking about going to see the film first. The 13th book has just been released here. It does loook like the kind of think you'd be interested in Miaka :p
Nana-movie
I'm not usually into live action adaptations, but I must admit to liking the look of the actors in the film - so shallow :lol:

Let me know what you think of the movie. You never know I might find a copy on DVD somewhere - like with Moonchild :D

Back