Namida No Tane Eago No Hana English cover (Gurren Lagann) (By milkychan ft. Yoko Littner cosplayers)

mynameissport

Completely Average High School Student
Here is my new produced project of Namida No Tane Eago No Hana English cover by Milkychan with lyrics by Koko featuring Yoko Littner cosplayers to celebrate 10 years of Gurren Lagann.

Originally released in April 2007, this song was used as the ending from Gurren Lagann The Movie: The Lights in the Sky are Stars, so decided to produce a cover as I like it. On top, I featured 36 Yoko Littner / Yoko Ritona cosplayers as a picture slideshow playing underneath to acknowledge appreciation of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Be considerate about the cosplayers used before putting your views.

Be aware that milkychan is German so despite can use good command of English it is not her 1st language so take into consideration before you comment.

Because of the long nature of the credits section as had to feature a lot of cosplayers and other people as well. All the links and details can be found via the Vimeo description which has the information there.

Viewable below via Vimeo

Comments and views are welcome

Back