Nadesico Complete Chronicles

Fast Carrot

Hikikomori
I have heard good things about Martian Successor Nadesico and I was wondering if I should buy the DVD volumes individually or if I should buy the Complete Chronicles boxset. Has anyone on the forum got the boxset? One thing I am curious about is whether or not it comes with any episode guide booklets or anything, as it is one big jewel case.

Thanks for any info :)

if you did want them seperately u'd have to buy them off e-bay cause they're not made anymore

i've not seen the complete boxset butt i do own the 3 volume collection and that was worth buying but no booklets with them

Well, I noticed that you can get each volume from the ADV website for £5.99 each or the boxset for £35, so both options cost about the same. What is the 3 volume set? Is it region 1?

The contents of the discs are the same between the Complete Chronicles and the individual releases. All you get differently is a piece of paper on the inside of the case with additional artwork. I think it has chapter or episode titles on the reverse side. The Complete chronicles take up about a third of the space of the individual DVDs.

"3 volume collection" sounds like a pirate copy to me...

Whatever you decide you should do so quickly Nadesico was deleted earlier this year in the states, and ADV are no longer selling it and the UK branch is doing the same, selling off what they have left on their site cheap.

Personally I would say get the complete chronicles sets from advfilms.co.uk for £35. Its a very nice set.

Back