"Mysterious Beast" Attacks Kids

And THAT's what we do to anything that dare try to evolve while HUMANITY is in charge.

To be treated with some degree of scepticism as this kind of stuff turns up in American tabloids weekly (why would they throw it back in the water once they'd killed it?). But if it is a real creature / mutation then yeah, good going again, fellow humans. Let's destroy potentially important scientific and biological specimens. :roll:

ayase said:
And THAT's what we do to anything that dare try to evolve while HUMANITY is in charge.

To be treated with some degree of scepticism as this kind of stuff turns up in American tabloids weekly (why would they throw it back in the water once they'd killed it?). But if it is a real creature / mutation then yeah, good going again, fellow humans. Let's destroy potentially important scientific and biological specimens. :roll:

:lol:

They were 14 though. And it would be kinda intimidating if a big E.T. started charging at you :lol:

lol first thing i thought when i saw it "oh bollocks, nessy went on holiday to america and was pelted to death with rocks by 14 year olds :/ "

E.T? E.T was a wrinckly old man....that thing is smooth.
(saying that....i saw a couple of people riding through town on saturday night on a bike, one in the basket and one "driving" they where both wrapped in blankets though)

They thought that was going to attack them? The thing has no teeth whats it going to do gum them to death? If anything I say it just wanted a hug after all the lonely years of life underwater with no contact, and what does it get? Some nice stones thrown at it! I have to say is that sounds odd to I mean they see something they think is going to attack them and what do they do? Run? Scream for help? Freeze and get gummed? No they stand there ground and throw rocks at it and I have to say they must have had some BIG rocks and thrown a hell of alot of them to kill it. Does not come accross as the kinda reaction you would get from a group of kids... ok the killing a defenceless creature yeah but not when they are supposed to be fearing for there lifes. It sounds to fishy to me...

I laugh at the facts based on Gollum:
1 - The locals said the creature looks like him... Gollum must have had a noose around his neck and had a horse pull on it. Just... No, you crazy yokels have got it wrong. XD
2: I love the fact the newspaper ACTUALLY got hold of JRR Tolkien just to describe Gollum's bio.

Chaz said:
I love the fact the newspaper ACTUALLY got hold of JRR Tolkien just to describe Gollum's bio.
How did they do that Chaz, through a seance? :lol:

THE SUN TALKS EXCLUSIVELY WITH DEAD FANTASY AUTHOR!
See what he thinks about illegal immigration on Page 7.

But yeah, that article was actually more 'facts about Gollum' than it was about the actual incedent.

Hokum said:
Looks like a furless sloth...
That's what I was thinking. I'll bet the kids exaggerated their story. If anything they probably just found the body already dead but that's assuming that this isn't just a hoax.

Looks nothing like Gollum either but it does look like ET used some skin cream.

Sy said:
Hokum said:
Looks like a furless sloth...
That's what I was thinking. I'll bet the kids exaggerated their story. If anything they probably just found the body already dead.
Okay, I think I've got the gist of it now. Kids find hairless sloth, kill it because it's different (kids are like that) then throw it in the water and claim it came from there and attacked them, in order to get attention. No X-File needed on this occasion then.

ayase said:
No X-File needed on this occasion then.
Doubt it.

I can understand to a point that if they honestly thought it was coming to attack them then they would try to defend themselves like they said but going up to it and shoving it into the water afterwards? Surely they would just want to get the hell out of there.

Back