My Happy Marriage (Manga) Volume 2 Review

darkstorm

Writer Class Servant
AUKN Staff
In Volume 2 of this romance series, the world-building is growing but it’s the gentle romance of the leads and the peeling back of layers from the growing cast of characters that make it an absorbing read.

Continue reading...

Great review! Sounds like we’re getting toward the end of the light novel’s Volume 1 content, which will be interesting. Happy to hear they deal with the supernatural element a little more than the novel did, but like you say it is disappointing that they set that up seemingly not to go anywhere. It’s certainly a story that’s strong enough on the rest of its merits, it didn’t really need that on top of it all.

Anyway, looking forward to breaking open my copy and hearing your thoughts as the series goes one :)

Great review! Sounds like we’re getting toward the end of the light novel’s Volume 1 content, which will be interesting. Happy to hear they deal with the supernatural element a little more than the novel did, but like you say it is disappointing that they set that up seemingly not to go anywhere. It’s certainly a story that’s strong enough on the rest of its merits, it didn’t really need that on top of it all.

Anyway, looking forward to breaking open my copy and hearing your thoughts as the series goes one :)

I was wondering if the light novel volume 1 and manga vol 1 were 1-1 in terms of content, so interesting that we’re catching up with the first light novel. Makes me wonder how the pacing is going to be with the future anime adaption

Back